Last Updated on January 25, 2021
The AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 can provide all the necessary features and more.
Today there is a set of tools that electrical professionals cant work without. One of these tools is the electrical multimeter.
With the TRMS 6000 you will be able not only make measurements but also to store the data in a fast way. If you prefer to test voltage, temperature, resistance, current, continuity, and other electrical values, you can do it here. That is why we have analyzed the best features of this AstroAI tool below.
- Automatic shutdown
- Magnet for fixation
- Efficient automatic range
- Efficient for professionals and amateurs
- 7-function digital multimeter
- Easy to read LCD
Item Weight: 1.28 pounds
Product Dimensions: 8.66 x 2.28 x 6.69 inches
Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Built-in F400mA/600V and F10A/600V
3 Year Warranty
The ceramic fuse tubes have the characteristic of being explosion-proof. In short, it is one of the best investments that a large number of people can make.
Features of the AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000
These days a lot of electrical professionals decide to have a top of the line digital multimeter. In this case, an adequate range of voltage, temperature, transistor, diode, frequency, capacitance, continuity, resistance, and current tests can be found.
As you will notice they have included features that are useful for amateurs but also for professionals. Here the truly effective value functions and automatic range capability offer great benefits in any task. So measuring the AC voltage and current of a power circuit will not be too difficult.
Also, we can mention that it is one of the best multimeter for commercial uses. When you have to do heavy or intense work, you won’t need to change the multimeter as this functions already as it should be.
To complement the functionality of the best multimeter, certain important accessories are included. So, you will be able to use the multi-function plug, the k-type thermocouple, and the pair of test leads. In this case, these accessories prevent you from having to make additional purchases. (1)
Without a doubt, this is one of the most reliable and safe tools to use. Here any user will be able to obtain excellent protection in all ranges against overloads. At the same time, the ceramic fuse tubes have the characteristic of being explosion-proof. In short, it is one of the best investments that a large number of people can make.
- A lot of functions
- Professional quality tool
- Simple functionality and configuration
- Time of regular use
Among the most convenient options is a digital multimeter that is easy to use. That’s why one of the main advantages here is data retention. In this way, the most important measurements are stored. This avoids the need for a pen and paper to obtain accurate data.
As if that were not enough, the automatic shutdown can prevent excessive battery wear. So, when you are not using this digital tool, it is not necessary to turn it off. Besides, we can also include the magnet to fix this unit in the most convenient metal place.
Of course, a digital multimeter is not complete without a good backlit LCD. This feature in particular makes the work easier and provides easy reading at all times.
Buying Guide: What to consider in a digital multimeter?
In this case, it is important to consider a set of additional aspects to make the right choice. That is why in this AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 reviews we have to include 4 features that you should analyze in a multimeter. In this way, you will certainly be able to make a better decision.
- Functionality: Here we must include all the features that a certain digital multimeter can provide. Thus, the TRMS 6000 model can provide a large number of measurements and a wide range in each case. You can test voltage, diodes, temperature, transistors, resistance, and other additional values.
- LCD: Usually the best digital multimeters include backlit LCDs. Here the model TRMS 6000 is not the exception and allows for easy work. In other words, here you get much more accurate readings in every task. (2)
- Ease of use: Of course a lot of professionals decide to buy this digital multimeter. However, in this review, we must add that amateurs need an easy operation. This way, those with little knowledge of electricity will be able to obtain very good results in the same way.
- The number of accessories: Not all digital multimeters include all the accessories you need to work. This can be a major obstacle since you will need more money to purchase the accessories separately. In this review, we have mentioned that the TRMS 6000 model provides all the parts you need to start working.
What do 6000 counts mean on a multimeter?
In concrete terms, 6000 counts on a multimeter mean the reading capacity when measuring a 4V source. In this case, it is three decimal places in each measurement.
How do you use an AstroAI digital multimeter?
To use this type of digital multimeter you must have the red and black probes connected to the TRMS 6000 multimeters. Besides, the tips of the black and red probes must be placed in two different parts of an electrical circuit. Also, it is also necessary to choose the electrical value you wish to obtain in your multimeter.
What are digital multimeters used for?
In particular, a digital multimeter is used to obtain measurements of different electrical values in an electrical circuit. This way, both professionals and amateurs will know if they need to make any kind of repair on a certain electrical circuit.
As we have seen, having a multimeter means acquiring a lot of advantages in many electrical tasks. Even you don’t need to be a professional to get an excellent advantage in this case. Here in multimeter TRMS 6000, you can provide measurements with a high level of accuracy.
So, after reading this multimeter review, you will be able to invest in your work or your home. In a few steps, you will be able to learn how to use this multimeter and perform a lot of measurements.
You may also want to visit our other multimeter reviews such as: Craftsman Multimeter Review, Harbor Freight Multimeter Review, Cen-Tech 7 Function Digital Multimeter Review, and others. We hope these reviews will help you decide which multimeter is best for you.
(1) thermocouple – https://ph.rs-online.com/web/generalDisplay.html?id=ideas-and-advice/thermocouples-guide
(2) LCD – https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/l/lcd.htm